PART TIME - FIXED TERM
Primary Health Care – Youth Health Registered Nurse
29/4/19 to 27/9/10
Manurewa High School is seeking a Registered Nurse, who will join our team while one of our nurses is on leave.
The Health Centre offers students a holistic approach to health care, by providing a range of services, in partnership with the school and community.
This position is from 8.30 am to 1:30 pm Monday – Friday, during term time MECA scale
We seek an experienced Registered Nurse who has a passion for youth health and
• Is a team player, who is also able to work independently.
• Is culturally aware, and able to work cross-culturally.
• Is computer literate, and who demonstrates an excellence in written and communication skills.
• Has a current practicing certificate.
• Preferably has done Heads assessment training.
Please complete the online application form below and attach your cover letter and CV
For information: Ph Tracey Stanners 092690690
Applications close 28/2/19 Start date: 29/4/19