Warm up Counties Manukau
Warm up Counties Manukau will end June 2016.
Living in cold damp homes is impacting on the health of our community. We want to reach out to families who meet the eligibility criteria and who have the most to benefit from having their homes insulated by the programme.
We can help your family avoid respiratory conditions by having their homes insulated for FREE! Eligibility criteria:
- Live in the Counties Manukau, Papakura or Franklin area
- Live in a home built before 1st January 2000
- Own their own home or rent privately (not a Housing New Zealand home)
- Be the owner occupier or tenant and must have a Community Services Card
- Priority will be given to families with children (under 17) or seniors (over 65) living in the household with housing related health conditions