Manurewa High School is a large multi-cultural secondary school with over 2000 students and a commitment to excellence.
We are seeking a confident, versatile and motivated Personal Assistant to support our five Deputy Principal’s. This is a varied role in which you will use your administration and organisational skills to effectively manage tasks and deadlines. You will be willing to go the extra mile and have a can-do attitude.
The key attributes we are looking for are:
• Ability to work and contribute collaboratively to a team environment and goals.
• Flexibility, being able to vary tasks and adapt to a range of situations.
• Effective time management, being able to plan and prioritise tasks to complete within agreed time frames.
• A strong work ethic, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with staff, students and whaanau.
• High level computer skills (MS Office) and experience.
• Approachable, calm and friendly manner.
To apply please complete the online application form, attaching your CV and cover letter.
Applications close 22 June 2018
Start date: to be negotiated with successful applicant
Require for teacher positions only
(A board may not employ or engage a children's worker who has been convicted of an offense specified in Schedule 2 of the vulnerable Children Act 2014. The clean Slate Act does not apply to schedule 2 offenses.)
Please list your work experience for the last five years beginning with your most recent position. Please explain any gaps in the employment. If you were self-employed, give details. Attach additional sheets if necessary.
Please list TWO Employment referees whom we may contact for a personal reference.
Please ensure you have completed all required questions marked with an asterisks to apply. You will receive a successful notification if you have applied correctly. If your have not received this message, kindly review the questions and resubmit your application